Switch Craft is brought to you Live 3 times a week on Tuesday and Thursday at 3pm US Eastern and on Saturday at whatever time I can get to it. Tune in live at https://www.twitch.tv/runjumpstomp - This episode of SwitchCraft is brought to you by Chris Becker — Support SwitchCraft and my other content for as little as a dollar at https://www.patreon.com/runjumpstomp
Music for today's episode can be found at http://www.runjumpstomp.com/music
Don't forget that you want the full show you can either come watch live at https://www.twitch.tv/runjumpstomp, or you can watch the videos after the fact over at https://www.youtube.com/runjumpstomp Finally, If you're looking to support my content, head over to http://www.runjumpstomp.com/thankyou All the links there will help me create more content. Thanks so much for your support! And now its time to thank the live chat.Support Nintendo Switch Craft
- (1) Marble it up Switch First Look - YouTube
- (1) Chiki-Chiki Boxy Racers Switch First Look - YouTube
- NS Glasses™ 3D VR Headset for Nintendo Switch
- Motion controls in Pokemon Let's Go — At the start of a Pokemon catching encounter, the only input needed is choosing an item and pressing the A button to throw a Poke Ball. No motion controls required. This is easily accomplished if the Switch is completely stationary, such as when flat on a table. If you want, you can move the camera while in a catching encounter with the left joystick, though there is no obvious reason to do so. However, motion controls cannot be turned off. So, if the Switch in handheld mode is physically moved, the movement would trigger the motion controls, causing the camera to move with it.
- PSA: If you live in Europe and want to purchase “South Park: The Stick of Truth” make a US account and buy it from that estore, otherwise huge portions of the game are cut out. : NintendoSwitch — Have to make a note here to clarify some of the info. While the game is censored in EU and AUS regions, there are only 7 scenes that are taken out of the game. They are replaced by the image that OP linked. Have a video of how the scenes look in the EU version of the game (watch out for possible spoilers). Each scene is around 20 seconds long, and even then, only 2 of the 7 scenes requiere player input for a specific minigame. You are NOT losing 1-2 hours of gameplay.
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 has exceeded sales expectations, Xenoblade Chronicles 3 possible, says Monolith Soft | GoNintendo
- ConcernedApe on Twitter: "The Stardew Valley multiplayer update for Nintendo Switch is now in QA. Will let you all know ASAP when more concrete info becomes available!"
- (1) Valkyria Chronicles 4 Switch First Look - YouTube
- Rise and Shine Switch First Look - YouTube