Switch Craft is brought to you Live 3 times a week on Tuesday and Thursday at 3pm US Eastern and on Saturday at whatever time I can get to it. Tune in live at https://www.twitch.tv/runjumpstomp - This episode of SwitchCraft is brought to you by Franz Schaller — Support SwitchCraft and my other content for as little as a dollar at https://www.patreon.com/runjumpstomp
Music for today's episode can be found at http://www.runjumpstomp.com/music
Don't forget that you want the full show you can either come watch live at https://www.twitch.tv/runjumpstomp, or you can watch the videos after the fact over at https://www.youtube.com/runjumpstomp Finally, If you're looking to support my content, head over to http://www.runjumpstomp.com/thankyou All the links there will help me create more content. Thanks so much for your support! And now its time to thank the live chat.Support Nintendo Switch Craft
- Bill on Twitter: "Now that its here, how many of you have picked up #NintendoSwitchOnline ? Will discuss the results of this with @Stealth___ tonight on episode 241 of #NintendoSwitch Craft. Reply with your reasons!"
- I called Nintendo about cloud saves — So I called Nintendo to ask about the cloud save stuff that I brought up last episode. I have to say it was one of the best customer service interactions I've had. This isn't a huge surprise as it was the same when I called about my left joycon. I asked two questions. The first was in regards to my son playing a game from my account on his switch using my account and weather or not cloud saving would overwrite my save. It took a couple of tries to get them to understand the question, but once we were on the same page there was a long pause she responds with "That's a good question" She passed the question on and we chatted about games while we waited for a response. "After a while the answer came back with yes, it will overwrite your save" She also explained that it is more than you just can't play the same game at the same time. She told me "If he plays any game from your account, you can't play any game using your account at the same time" My second question was "After my subscription is up next year is there a grace period before my save data will be deleted" Her response was "We are unable to guarantee that your save data would be saved after an extended period of time once your membership is cancelled" I responded with, okay can you define "Extended period of time" and they responded with "No we cannot define that at this time"
- Rumor: New Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Character Possibly Leaked Through Screenshot - Game Informer
- Unpopular opinion — I'd like it if Fortnite used the phone app for voice.
- Ace Attorney HD Trilogy
- (2) Team Sonic Racing | TGS 2018 Gameplay | Upcoming Nintendo Switch - YouTube
- (2) Yokai Watch 4 (Switch) Off-Screen Gameplay [Famicast x TGS 2018] - YouTube
- Smite coming soon to Nintendo Switch – Smite Datamining
- Disgaea 1 Complete Switch First Look - YouTube