Switch Craft is brought to you Live 3 times a week on Tuesday and Thursday at 3pm US Eastern and on Saturday at whatever time I can get to it. Tune in live at https://www.twitch.tv/runjumpstomp - This episode of SwitchCraft is brought to you by Jose Yong Wong — Support SwitchCraft and my other content for as little as a dollar at https://www.patreon.com/runjumpstomp
Music for today's episode can be found at http://www.runjumpstomp.com/music
Don't forget that you want the full show you can either come watch live at https://www.twitch.tv/runjumpstomp, or you can watch the videos after the fact over at https://www.youtube.com/runjumpstomp Finally, If you're looking to support my content, head over to http://www.runjumpstomp.com/thankyou All the links there will help me create more content. Thanks so much for your support! And now its time to thank the live chat.Support Nintendo Switch Craft
- My Nintendo Stores In Europe Are Now Offering Store Vouchers For Your Gold Coins - Nintendo Life — There are three different vouchers to choose from, with €1, €3, and €5 options costing 100, 300, and 500 Gold Points respectively. These new, fancy vouchers can be used on any orders with a minimum total spend of €20 (not including shipping costs), and only one voucher can be used per order. You can take a look at the product pages for yourself below. Thanks to deadlock for adding this to the discord
- Switch + Labo for $339 @ Walmart — Ends on the 25th
- Will Overwatch come to the Switch? — "Anything is within the realm of possibility," he said. "Our team was given the task to work on this. If [Overwatch developer] Team 4 picks up that endeavour, that's on them. As of right now Diablo is our only focus on Switch." Asked if he thinks Overwatch could run on Switch, Stilwell said, "Yes, it is feasible." I never doubted that OW could run on Switch, I just don't think it will happen. Jeff Kaplan - 4 platforms .
- Video: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate Nintendo Switch Vs New Nintendo 3DS | My Nintendo News — I tried the demo, it suffers from the same issues that I feared. No explanation of what to do, or how to play. For me Monster Hunter World is infinitival superior
- Road Redemption Speeds To Nintendo Switch This Fall | NintendoSoup — Discuss Road Rash, Thanks to Wyvern for adding this to the Discord.
- Nintendo Download: Cut the Red Wire … No, Wait, the Blue One! | Business Wire — In the Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes game, one player is trapped in a room with a ticking time bomb they must defuse. The other players are the “Experts” who must give the instructions to defuse the bomb by deciphering the information found in the Bomb Defusal Manual. But there’s a catch: The Experts can’t see the bomb, so everyone will need to talk it out – fast! Puzzle solving and communication skills – and maybe a few friendships – will be put to the test as players race to defuse bombs while communicating quickly, clearly and effectively.
- (4) Robbotto for Nintendo Switch First Look - YouTube