Switch Craft is brought to you Live 3 times a week on Tuesday and Thursday at 3pm US Eastern and on Saturday at whatever time I can get to it. Tune in live at https://www.twitch.tv/runjumpstomp - This episode of SwitchCraft is brought to you by Rezdtv — Support SwitchCraft and my other content for as little as a dollar at https://www.patreon.com/runjumpstomp
Don't forget that you want the full show you can either come watch live at https://www.twitch.tv/runjumpstomp, or you can watch the videos after the fact over at https://www.youtube.com/runjumpstomp Finally, If you're looking to support my content, head over to http://www.runjumpstomp.com/thankyou All the links there will help me create more content. Thanks so much for your support! And now its time to thank the live chat.
- Get ready for the biggest game giveaway in Twitch Prime History
- E3 2018 has GameStop “looking forward to an incredible Q4” | GamesIndustry.biz — "I'm looking forward to an incredible Q4," he says. "You're kicking off with Call of Duty and going into Red Dead Redemption 2, then you have NBA and Assassin's Creed and Battlefield and then you're going all the way through December when you're ending up with Smash Bros and you've got Pokémon and Fallout 76 in November - that's a powerful holiday line-up." Nintendo, in particular, has benefitted from E3 2018 when it comes to grabbing the attention of GameStop customers, as Bright informs us that Switch sales doubled over the course of the week in the wake of the Smash Bros deep dive, plus ongoing enthusiasm for Pokémon. "Nothing beats Nintendo's overall announcements," he says. "Super Smash Bros is jumping right up to the top of the [pre-order] list. We're also seeing great reaction from Pokémon Let's Go, both SKUs, and then of course people are trying to get their hands on the Pokéball [controller] as well.
- Psyonix to Throw Rocket League Birthday Bash
- Namco Museum getting a physical version.
- Dead Cells Release and Physical version.
- Pokémon GO community day July 2018
- Wario Ware Gold demo trailer (3DS)
- Email from Kid Kurty — I have a question, After Mario Maker, Samus, Animal Crossing, Smash Bros, and MP10, what does Nintendo have left to release? A new IP? Mario Kart 9? 2D Mario? 2D Zelda? What about 2020, or 2021? I'm just wondering what games are coming up for the big N? Thanks for the recommendations! Kid_Kurty