Hey all, I'm Bill, I love to talk about video games. I've been playing games since my mother used to take me to visit my grandmother at the bar she worked at (I know) and there was a Donkey Kong game there. From minute one I was hooked. I talk about all types of games, from retro classics to brand new hotness. I'm happy you decided to come by,Each week I take a deep dive into my favorite stories about Nintendo, from the latest indie release to rumors about Smash. If you're looking for Nintendo news look no farther. I try to wrap up the news three times a week in a show that I try to keep under 30 minutes.
- Recorded Live, Thank you Patrons — Switch Craft is brought to you Live 3 times a week on Tuesday and Thursday at 3pm US Eastern and on Saturday at whatever time I can get to it. Tune in live at https://www.twitch.tv/runjumpstomp - This episode of SwitchCraft is brought to you by Benji Cong — Support SwitchCraft and my other content for as little as a dollar at https://www.patreon.com/runjumpstomp
- Nintendo of America on Twitter: "Enjoy longer play sessions with a new adjustable charging stand for #NintendoSwitch, available on July 13! https://t.co/B7nIHbFOpM… https://t.co/StO3TaSnK8" — Enjoy longer play sessions with a new adjustable charging stand for #NintendoSwitch, available on July 13! http://bit.ly/2K9cqRG
- Rumor: Bandai Namco co-developer of Smash for Switch | ResetEra — Tiago Sonobe a developer that works for Nintendo formerly worked for Bandai Namco tweeted "Left Bandai Namco Studios before production on Super #SmashBros began but the rendering engine it is built on was made by me :-) #smashbrosswitch The tweet was quickly deleted as was the account. According to his Linkedin profil he left Bandai Namco over 2 years ago Some people are saying this means its definitly a new game. Some are saying it isn't. This could always just be some moron faking things.
- NBA PLAYGROUNDS 2 coming out BEFORE Shaq Fu (trailer) : NintendoSwitch — That's just wrong. Looks fun as hell though.
- EA Estimates PS4/Xbox One Sales Will Reach 130 Million this Year; Switch Expected to Pass 30 Million — Blake Jorgensen talked about the company’s predictions about console sales in the current year. The publisher expects PS4 and Xbox One to “continue to be strong,” and the combined installed base of the two consoles to grow to 130 million units by the end of the calendar year 2018. We also get an estimate of 103 million by December 31st, 2017. This means that if EA’s estimate is correct, the Xbox One should have sold 29.4 million units by December 31st, 2017, considering that Sony itself estimates to have sold 73.6 million PS4 units by that same date. Of course, that’s assuming that Sony’s own estimates are accurate as well. The margin of error with estimates is pretty wide, especially when combining them. Jorgensen also added that the publisher expects the Nintendo switch to have built an installed base of over 30 million by December 21st, 2018.
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate will launch on Nintendo Switch in August - Polygon — Thanks to Cyber Dragon And route6x in the discord for this story.
- Nintendo News on Twitter: "Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Switch release date move forward to June 29 [via Nintendo Everything] https://t.co/rc7E0rZiQm #NintendoSwitch" — Thanks to Poodinge for the story in the discord. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Switch release date move forward to June 29 [via Nintendo Everything] https://nintendonews.com/news/5066 #NintendoSwitch
- Japanese Nintendo on Twitter: "Huge Splatoon news coming on 9 June https://t.co/Q2enhPgvUs… " — Acording to a website ryokuta2089.com there are rumors of a big reveal for Splatoon 2 scheduled for June 9. Which is just before E3.
- An email from Joel — I’m cautiously optimistic for the online service. The price is low enough that even getting what we have now plus online NES games and cloud saves is worth it. However, I really hope we will see more games embracing online. I’ve been waiting forever for an online Mario Party to play with my siblings across the country. If we could virtually pass the controller around not only in NES games, but also the newer stuff that would really be something. Joel
- Thanks for the review! — Pageiommi gave Switch Craft 5 stars on Apple Podcasts, they said "Very fun show to listen, especially for anyone who’s a Nintendo fan or video game fan in general. Totally worth your time!" Mark also gave 5 stars and said "This a great short, simple and comprehensive podcast for the switch."
- Support content like this. — Don't forget that you want the full show you can either come watch live at https://www.twitch.tv/runjumpstomp, or you can watch the videos after the fact over at https://www.youtube.com/runjumpstomp Finally, If you're looking to support my content, head over to http://www.runjumpstomp.com/thankyou All the links there will help me create more content. Thanks so much for your support! And now its time to thank the live chat.
- Nintendo of America on Twitter: "Minecraft is bigger, better and more beautiful–with new ways to play and share! Share the adventure with friends across different platforms when @Minecraft and the Better Together update comes to #NintendoSwitch 6/21! https://t.co/UVaJwZb9IF… https://t.co/GF5C8JVFQM" — Better Together update comes to #NintendoSwitch 6/21! http://bit.ly/2jPjRT7