Hey all, I'm Bill, I love to talk about video games. I've been playing games since my mother used to take me to visit my grandmother at the bar she worked at (I know) and there was a Donkey Kong game there. From minute one I was hooked. I talk about all types of games, from retro classics to brand new hotness. I'm happy you decided to come by,Each week I take a deep dive into my favorite stories about Nintendo, from the latest indie release to rumors about Smash. If you're looking for Nintendo news look no farther. I try to wrap up the news three times a week in a show that I try to keep under 30 minutes.
- Recorded Live, Thank you Patrons — Switch Craft is brought to you Live 3 times a week on Tuesday and Thursday at 3pm US Eastern and on Saturday at whatever time I can get to it. Tune in live at https://www.twitch.tv/runjumpstomp - This episode of SwitchCraft is brought to you by Dirk Haase — Support SwitchCraft and my other content for as little as a dollar at https://www.patreon.com/runjumpstomp
- Nintendo Financial Q & A in English — When asked what kind of company should Nintendo become? Mr. Furakawa said this “The one thing we must never forget when running Nintendo is that we are a company that makes entertainment products and playthings, not necessities. It is a business where our mere existence could be quickly forgotten if consumers stopped considering our products to be fun and interesting. No matter how the era or the environment changes, the essence of our business will not change. It is a high-risk business, so there will be times when business is good and times when business is bad, but I want to manage the company in a way that keeps us from shifting between joy and despair. As for the question of what kind of company I want to make of Nintendo, this is a company that continues to be an integrated hardware and software business in the world of dedicated video game platforms. We work hard to keep the odds of success in our favor, but there are times when things go well, and times when they do not. This is a high-risk business by its very nature, and that will not change. But we need to be a company that continues to ask ourselves what we can do to maintain our relationships with consumers, and how we can leverage our ingenuity to mitigate the risks even a little bit, and never come to the conclusion that there is nothing we can do.”
- Death Road to Canada gets new release date of May 8 - Nintendo Everything — Death Road to Canada was last intended for launch on April 25. But following the recent tragedy in Toronto, the team felt that it would make sense to delay it and move the release date. Ukiyo Publishing has now passed along a note confirming that Death Road to Canada’s new date is May 8
- EA SPORTS™ FIFA 18 - 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ Coming to Nintendo Switch - YouTube — Can you play with your friends yet?
- Pinball FX 3 update to version 1.0.2 just went live! : NintendoSwitch — Higher res, higher frame rate. If you missed yesterday's bonus episode....
- Steam Controller :: Nintendo Switch Pro Controller support via Steam Input
- Thanks for the review! — Thanks to jom535 for the 5 star review on Apple Podcasts UK. They said, "Great podcast, I recently bought a Switch and this is a great source for new news and views on all things Nintendo."
- Support content like this. — Thanks to all for being here while I record the show, If you didn't know the live streams are usually a good bit longer than the audio podcast, we get sidetracked talking about other stuff that isn't included, so if you want to watch the full show, either come watch live at https://www.twitch.tv/runjumpstomp, or you can watch the videos after the fact over at https://www.youtube.com/runjumpstomp Finally, If you're looking to support my content, head over to http://www.runjumpstomp.com/thankyou All the links there will help me create more content. Thanks so much for your support! And now its time to thank the live chat.