Hey all, I'm Bill, I love to talk about video games. I've been playing games since my mother used to take me to visit my grandmother at the bar she worked at (I know) and there was a Donkey Kong game there. From minute one I was hooked. I talk about all types of games, from retro classics to brand new hotness. I'm happy you decided to come by,Each week I take a deep dive into my favorite stories about Nintendo, from the latest indie release to rumors about Smash. If you're looking for Nintendo news look no farther. I try to wrap up the news three times a week in a show that I try to keep under 30 minutes.
- Recorded Live, Thank you Patrons — Switch Craft is brought to you Live 3 times a week on Tuesday and Thursday at 3pm US Eastern and on Saturday at whatever time I can get to it. Tune in live at https://www.twitch.tv/runjumpstomp - This episode of SwitchCraft is brought to you by toensberger — Support SwitchCraft and my other content for as little as a dollar at https://www.patreon.com/runjumpstomp
- Nintendo Switch Online — We'll hear more about Online in early May. Also Nintendo plans to continue development of 3DS titles past 2019.
- Kimishima: Ingredients To Sell 20 Million Nintendo Switch Units This Fiscal Year Are Ready | NintendoSoup — Nintendo is planning and developing video games targeted at people who have not been playing games recently, and games that people would potentially be interested in. Secondly, Kimishima said that the ingredients required to achieve the 20 million consoles goal have been put in place.
- Nintendo, Valve, Sony, and EA reported in Norway for breaching European consumer law | GamesIndustry.biz — Nintendo failed to offer consumers the option to cancel software pre-ordered on the eShop.
- Nintendo has announced its next mobile game, and we bet you've never heard of it | Dragalia Lost upcoming | Android | Pocket Gamer
- Nintendo Switch finally gets a football game - Polygon — 10 Yard Fight
- NES Archive - 10 Yard Fight - Nintendo History - YouTube
- A Robot Named Fight for Switch First Look - YouTube
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 1.4.0 Patch notes — Changes and New Features Added the sorting categories “Driver,” “Trust,” and “Field Skill” to the Blade List. Added the sorting category “Type” to the list of Accessories. After having cleared the game’s main story, once a star appears next to your current money in the menu the rare blade, T-elos can be bonded from core crystals at random. Numerous traveling bards have been added that will exchange bonus EXP for Poppi’s rare parts when playing New Game Plus. Added functionality to receive the first additional rare blade from the Expansion Pass, Poppibuster. Poppibuster is a special blade, and the quest rare blade quest “Shiny New Power” must be completed to a certain point before Poppibuster can be engaged.
- Nintendo of Europe on Twitter: "Beyond May, #XenobladeChronicles2 Expansion Pass owners can look forward to brand new story content, new quests, more completely original Rare Blades, a Challenge Battle Mode and a higher difficulty level: Bringer of Chaos. See Expansion Pass: https://t.co/DgoNOiei60… https://t.co/GA0sshUf5t" — Beyond May, #XenobladeChronicles2 Expansion Pass owners can look forward to brand new story content, new quests, more completely original Rare Blades, a Challenge Battle Mode and a higher difficulty level: Bringer of Chaos.
- Dragon Quest X coming to Switch — Square-Enix have announced a new retail version of Dragon Quest X Online with Dragon Quest X All-in-One Package: version1-version4 releasing on 26 July 26 priced at ¥5,184 with platforms including Nintendo Switch and Wii U! Further information of the upcoming version4.2 update will be revealed on 16 May.
- Nintendo of America on Twitter: "A new special outfit has been added to #SuperMarioOdyssey! After you’ve finished the main story, check out the shop to find the Topper Hat & Topper Suit. https://t.co/GwgxvL5Vtf" — I had this in the show notes last episode and just forgot about it after all the other stories.
- Thanks for the review! — FPS Machine gave the show 5 stars they said "A one stop shop for Switch news, the best place for up to date, concise Switch news coverage! You'rs is one of the three game podcasts I look forward to and listen to immediately after it's posted. Thanks and keep up the great work!"
- Survey — Please help support the show by filling out the survey which can be found at http://www.runjumpstomp.com/survey2018
- Support content like this. — Thanks to all for being here while I record the show, If you didn't know the live streams are usually a good bit longer than the audio podcast, we get sidetracked talking about other stuff that isn't included, so if you want to watch the full show, either come watch live at https://www.twitch.tv/runjumpstomp, or you can watch the videos after the fact over at https://www.youtube.com/runjumpstomp Finally, If you're looking to support my content, head over to http://www.runjumpstomp.com/thankyou All the links there will help me create more content. Thanks so much for your support! And now its time to thank the live chat.