Hey all, I'm Bill, I love to talk about video games. I've been playing games since my mother used to take me to visit my grandmother at the bar she worked at (I know) and there was a Donkey Kong game there. From minute one I was hooked. I talk about all types of games, from retro classics to brand new hotness. I'm happy you decided to come by,Each week I take a deep dive into my favorite stories about Nintendo, from the latest indie release to rumors about Smash. If you're looking for Nintendo news look no farther. I try to wrap up the news three times a week in a show that I try to keep under 30 minutes.
- Recorded Live Thank you Patrons — Switch Craft is recorded Live 3 times a week on Tuesday and Thursday at 3pm US Eastern and on Saturday at whatever time I can get to it. Tune in live at https://www.twitch.tv/runjumpstomp - This episode of SwitchCraft is brought to you by MStefano Running — Support SwitchCraft and my other content for as little as a dollar at https://www.patreon.com/runjumpstomp
- Email from Joe! — Hi Bill, I had an idea the other day and I thought it might make for a good discussion on your show. Nintendo is famous for holding on tightly to their IP's, but with speculation of a new Animal Crossing game on the Switch, I thought how big it would be if Nintendo returned the cross-play favor with Microsoft and put out an Animal Crossing game on Switch and XBox as well as some features that would tie in with IOS/Android as well! I know it would likely never happen, but I feel that Animal Crossing would be a great cross-play IP and I think it would not only be great PR for Nintendo, but drive even more software sales as well. If not one of Nintendo's own IP's, do you think we will ever seen Nintendo create software that we could see on another gaming system? Hope all is well! Continuing to enjoy your show week after week! Keep up the great work! Joe (LuvMyNES)
- Unpatchable Nintendo Switch Exploit Makes Every Nintendo Switch Hackable — Neither Nintendo nor Nvidia have commented on the issue as of yet. Nintendo can still detect the hacked systems when a user signs onto Nintendo servers, and could potentially ban those systems from their online services as a result.
- 3.0 Splatoon 2 | Nintendo Support — Thanks to Super80eas in Discord for posting this. Camp Triggerfish Changes to Gear New gear has been added to the shops. Changes to game music Added two new songs that will play during multiplayer matches. Changes to single-player mode Fulfilling a certain requirement will cause Callie (from the Squid Sisters!) to appear at Tentakeel Outpost. Changes to Ranked Battle A new rank type, “X Rank” is now available. Changes to Splatfests When Splatfest results are revealed, team voting percentages and win percentages will now display to the hundredths digit after the decimal point. When playing multiple solo Splatfest matches with few allies, your Splatfest Power will not decrease when losing. Now, Splatfest Power will not decrease when in this situation for an even shorter duration. Changes to Regular Battle When playing multiple matches with few allies your Vibe Meter will not change when you lose. Plus a crazy number of issues have been fixed. If you're a big Splatoon fan, I'd check the link in the show notes to see the full patch notes.
- Network Test for Dark Souls Moved — Unfortunately, the change of the Switch release date has affected its Network Test and it will be arranged separately from the test for PS4/XB1. Network Test dates for the Switch will also be announced at the earliest possible opportunity.
- Wolfenstein II for Nintendo Switch to launch June 29! - YouTube
- Streets of Red for Nintendo Switch Review - YouTube
- A Robot Named Fight! | Nintendo Switch Launch Trailer - YouTube — Looks like a really cool Metroidvania game.
- Meet the Heroes of Shining Resonance Refrain - YouTube — I like the look of the combat in this game.
- Thanks for the review! — Thanks to Jack's Rage for the review, "SwitchCraft is awesome. His stories, voice, and opinions all sound like a normal gamer and not over embellished just for showmanship."
- Survey — I have a quick anonymous survey that I'd like your feedback on. This is for demographics purposes. Information that I need to I can get in touch with advertisers. Now I want you to know that any ads that I run on the podcast will always be quick and to the point. And for products or services that I think you might actually use. I'll also always keep ads to a minimum, like I do now. The survey shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. Thanks for listening, and thanks to the people that have already filled it out.
- Support content like this! — Thanks to all for being here while I record the show, If you didn't know the live streams are usually a good bit longer than the audio podcast, we get sidetracked talking about other stuff that isn't included, so if you want to watch the full show, either come watch live at https://www.twitch.tv/runjumpstomp, or you can watch the videos after the fact over at https://www.youtube.com/runjumpstomp Finally, If you're looking to support my content, head over to http://www.runjumpstomp.com/thankyou All the links there will help me create more content. Thanks so much for your support! And now its time to thank the live chat.