Your source for all things Nintendo three days a week!
- Patreon — This episode of SwitchCraft is brought to you by LuvMyNES — Support SwitchCraft and my other content for as little as a dollar and get exclusive rewards at https://www.patreon.com/runjumpstomp
- Watch the Live Show! — Switch Craft is recorded Live 3 times a week on Tuesday and Thursday at 3pm US Eastern and on Saturday at whatever time I can get to it. Tune in live at https://www.twitch.tv/runjumpstomp
- Roller Coaster Tycoon Switch GDC 2018 Gameplay Interview - YouTube — Roller Coaster Tycoon Switch GDC 2018 Gameplay Interview
- Japanese Nintendo ー Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Wii U and Mobile. — Nintendo Co., Ltd. have applied for NINE trademarks in Japan for ‘downloadable videogame programs’ including the above Octo image, as well as (in alphabetical order and all as English words): Dillon’s Dead-Heat Breakers, Luigi’s Mansion, Mario & Luigi, Metroid, Metroid Prime, Smash Bros., Wario Land and WarioWare. This is the second new trademark for Wario Land within the last year.
- Nintendo: Indies Helped Power Switch's Success - Rolling Stone — “In July of last year we knew of about 150 titles from third-party coming out,” Baker said. “By the end of 2017, 320-some-odd games had come out on the Switch. It was a significant jump in terms of expectations. There is an even higher number (we know of ) for this year and we expect that to be surpassed as well. “While we’re really fortunate with the reception, we know it’s our responsibility to recognize that there is a lot of content coming and that we need to find ways to improve discoverability.” “We have enough content now that we don’t have to wait every six months to promote a new batch of indie titles,” he said. “We can increase the cadence of Nindies videos.”
- Nintendo Switch System Updates and Change History | Nintendo Support — General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience
- Thanks to @super80eas in Discord for dropping this, I forgot! — The #ARMS Global Testpunch returns this weekend! Download the free software from #NintendoSwitch #eShop and get ready to join the fight!
- Joe Madureira on Twitter: "Hey, #NintendoSwitch @Battle_Chasers news--if you haven't heard, we've been approved. Expecting an official release date within a week or so. We will let you know the second we have it! Hang tight! Thanks for your patience. ❤️" — Hey, #NintendoSwitch @Battle_Chasers news--if you haven't heard, we've been approved. Expecting an official release date within a week or so. We will let you know the second we have it! Hang tight! Thanks for your patience.
- Support content like this. — If you're looking to support my content, head over to http://www.runjumpstomp.com/thankyou All the links there will help me create more content. Thanks so much for your support!
- Super One More Jump Interview — Here is the Super One More Jump Interview!