Your source for Nintendo news 3 days a week
- Patreon — This episode of SwitchCraft is brought to you by Nintendork — Support SwitchCraft and my other content for as little as a dollar and get exclusive rewards at https://www.patreon.com/runjumpstomp
- Watch the Live Show! — Switch Craft is recorded Live 3 times a week on Tuesday and Thursday at 3pm US Eastern and on Saturday at whatever time I can get to it. Tune in live at https://www.twitch.tv/runjumpstomp
- Games shown at the Spring Nindies 2018 : nintendo
- Flashback 25th Anniversary [Nintendo Switch]: Amazon.de: Games — Flashback 25th Aniversary June 2018 (according to German Amazon)
- Tournament Battle is Capcom's gift to Nintendo Switch Street Fighter fans | VentureBeat — link up four arcade machines running a special version of Super Street Fighter II : The New Challengers, which features a tournament mode. This tournament mode would enbale eight players, two per machine, to participate in a single-elimination tournament. When a round in the tournament has completed, the game will instruct players to move to a specific spot on a specific machine to set up the next round of the tournament.
- Spring Fever Hits Rocket League on March 19 | Rocket League® - Official Site — We’ve got a FEVER, and the only prescription is more Soccar! Spring Fever is our next in-game Event in Rocket League, which starts next week! Featuring a new Crate of the same name that can be obtained as a drop after some Online Matches, via unlock with ‘Flowers’ that you earn, or as a direct purchase through the Rocket League client (similar to buying Keys or Premium DLC Battle-Cars), the new event should be pretty awesome! Alongside the Spring Fever Crate are 10 NEW items that can be purchased with those same aforementioned ‘Flowers.’ Check out some of the Spring Fever Crate and Event items below! Spring Fever Start Time: Monday, March 19, 10am PDT (1pm EDT, 7pm CET on March 19) Spring Fever End Time: Monday, April 9, 5pm PDT (8pm EDT, 2am CET on April 10)
- Sonic Mania Plus' New Content Won't Be Free After All, Says Sega — Sonic Mania Plus will sell for around $29.99, so if the DLC is priced at around $10, you’ll be paying the same price as you would for the retail version, since Sonic Mania originally sold for $19.99 (unless you went all out for the collector’s edition, that is).
- ARMS producer on updates, more lore to tell, eSports, future of the IP, more - Nintendo Everything — This week’s issue of Famitsu contains a new ARMS developer interview. The magazine caught up with Kosuke Yabuki, the game’s producer. Yabuki talked about updates (including how Springtron was an unexpected addition to the roster), lore, eSports, what lies ahead for the IP, and more.
- Japan: Valkyria Chronicles 4 Will Get A Season Pass – My Nintendo News — SEGA has announced today that the upcoming Valkyria Chronicles 4 will be getting a season pass. The season pass will grant users access to four lots of downloadable content that will be released in the coming months. SEGA says that the Season Pass will cost 4,000 yen which is cheaper than purchasing the DLC separately. Gematsu reports that the season pass contains the following additional scenarios when it launches in Japan: “Squad E, to the Sea!” (1,500 yen) – March 29 “Captainless Squad E” (1,000 yen) – April 5 “Raid Battle Hard-Ex” (1,000 yen) – April 12 “The Two Valkyrias” (1,500 yen) – April 19
- Minecraft Switch better together isn't done yet — Previously reported that it was done. Apparently that was incorrect.
- Nintendo Labo Rip Off — Wow this looks so bad.
- Nintendo UK on Twitter: "Save on over 140 games for #NintendoSwitch, #3DS and #WiiU in our Spring into Action #eShop sale, starting 22/03!… "
- Support content like this. — If you're looking to support my content, head over to http://www.runjumpstomp.com/thankyou All the links there will help me create more content. Thanks so much for your support!