Nintendo news three days a week!
- Patreon — This episode of SwitchCraft is brought to you by Logun Keller — Support SwitchCraft and my other content for as little as a dollar and get exclusive rewards at https://www.patreon.com/runjumpstomp
- Watch the Live Show! — Switch Craft is recorded Live 3 times a week on Tuesday and Thursday at 3pm US Eastern and on Saturday at whatever time I can get to it. Tune in live at https://www.twitch.tv/runjumpstomp
- BAFTA Video Game Award 2018 Nominees Revealed – My Nintendo News
- Splatoon 2: more details about Rank X, changes to map rotation (Ranked) and addition of maps/weapons - Perfectly Nintendo — If you’re already Rank S+10 or above, you will be automatically promoted to Rank X when the Ver. 3.0.0 update goes live. If you’re not Rank S+10, you will be able to climb to Rank X by going up a rank from Rank S+9. Also, every month, the SplatNet 2 app will display the Top 500 Rank X players for each one of the 4 Rules (Splat Zones, Tower Control, Rainmaker, Clam Blitz). The app will also show the Rank X players that uses a specific weapon a lot, so that players can see who are the best Rank X players using the same weapons as themselves. But that’s not all. Currently, more than 20 stages can appear in one of the 4 Ranked Battle Rules. While this allows for lots of variety in the stage rotation, it also makes it hard for a specific combination of stages and rules to go live at the same time. That’s why from Ver. 3.0.0 onwards, the stages for each rule will be selected from a pool of only 8 stages, making it much more likely for a given stage to appear in a given Rule. The pool of stages for each rule will be changed once a month, at the same time as the Rank X reset.
- That Pinball FX3 Switch Patch Is Coming After All - Nintendo Life — The community has spoken, and as we pride ourselves in doing at Zen Studios, we are listening. Zen is happy to confirm that we will in fact release a patch to bring all Pinball FX3 content to 60 FPS in handheld mode on Nintendo Switch this summer. The time between now and then will be spent achieving 60 FPS in handheld mode and 1080p Full HD in docked mode for all 30+ tables in the library, plus testing and then publishing submissions to Nintendo. In the meantime, we still proudly stand by the current Switch iteration of Pinball FX3, which currently boasts a very respectable 83 Metacritic rating, and we will continue to release exceptional content in the months to come. As longtime followers of Zen well know, we have been one of the most community-friendly game developers for over a decade. We have focused on long-term relationships with players and have provided extra value, whether it was a brand-new pinball platform for free, free content imports or free DLC. We have always chosen to put players first. I hope you all can take this commitment to improving an already great game as a sign that Zen Studios truly values the players that support us, and we will continue to support you for the long term.
- Switch Wireless Keyboard email from Rock Roberge — Hey Bill, Just a quick note... I purchased this from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BP5KOPA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 The keyboard works great right out of the box, and was only $13. While it's good for typing passwords, it really shines in Rocket League... I can now quickly type creative (but clean!) statements during games, and it makes communicating while trading a breeze. Enjoy!
- Flinthook Review — Check out the full review over on my youtube channel!
- Spawn Wave on Twitter: "It appears that the Nyko dock has caused my Switch to stop charging and play dead. Looks like I may have just lost all of my save data." — It appears that the Nyko dock has caused my Switch to stop charging and play dead. Looks like I may have just lost all of my save data.
- Amazon: Valkyria Chronicles 4 Releasing October 16th In North America – My Nintendo News
- Support content like this. — If you're looking to support my content, head over to rhttp://www.runjumpstomp.com/thankyou All the links there will help me create more content. Thanks so much for your support!