After a couple days to digest it, I come back with my thoughts on the Nintendo Direct.
- Patreon — This episode of SwitchCraft is brought to you by Ted Wagner — Support SwitchCraft and my other content for as little as a dollar and get exclusive rewards at https://www.patreon.com/runjumpstomp
- Watch the Live Show! — Switch Craft is recorded Live 3 times a week on Tuesday and Thursday at 3pm US Eastern and on Saturday at whatever time I can get to it. Tune in live at https://www.twitch.tv/runjumpstomp
- Official Nintendo Direct — Click here to watch the official Nintendo Direct
- Live Reaction to the Direct — I streamed my reaction to the direct on Twitch, we had a lot of fun sharing the hype.
- Is Smash a new game, or a port? — I discussed it for about 15 minutes the arguments on both sides. In the end I don't think it matters if its a new game or a port.
- Flinthook for Nintendo Switch First Look - YouTube
- Support content like this. — If you use Amazon to buy stuff you can support my content by using my referral link when shopping on Amazon. It doesn't cost anything extra and directly supports the show. So if you're going to be buying / pre-ordering some games featured in the direct just click on the link in the show notes, or go to runjumpstomp.com/thankyou and click the Amazon link before you shop. Be sure to bookmark it so that you don't have to keep going to my site for it. Secondly if you use Amazon Prime, which I personally love. You can link your Amazon account to your Twitch account and subscribe to my stream on Twitch. Again, no cost to you, but Amazon will give me a kickback for it.