Your source for Nintendo content 3 days a week!
- Patron Kimbelina66 — This episode of SwitchCraft is brought to you by Kimbelina66 — Support SwitchCraft and my other content for as little as a dollar and get exclusive rewards at https://www.patreon.com/runjumpstomp
- Twitch — Switch Craft is recorded Live 3 times a week on Tuesday and Thursday at 3pm US Eastern and on Saturday at whatever time I can get to it. Tune in live at https://www.twitch.tv/runjumpstomp
- Luigi's Ballon World is here! — A free update for #SuperMarioOdyssey that adds Luigi’s Balloon World, the new minigame available after finishing the main story, is now available! Share codes, you get coins if people try to find your balloon. X means that someone has popped your balloon. 14,000 coins for the new outfits, which seems really bad, but you get loads of coins from people looking for your balloon, I don't think it will take long. Grinding coins in Bowser's kingdom is a thing of the past I think. There are some that are speculating that you can hide balloons inside a building or an object. I haven't come across that yet, but this might be an issue. I'll let you know if I hear anything different.
- Rocket League on Twitter: "The DC Super Heroes DLC Pack comes Rocket League" — The DC Super Heroes DLC Pack comes to Rocket League on March 5, featuring TWO new Batmobiles! Learn more about the 20+ customization items: '89 Batmobile, Dark Knight Tumbler, Flash Car.
- Fire Emblem Heroes made 5x as much money as Super Mario Run — The more predatory motorization model wins out. Consumers are their own worst enemies. Mikey in the Discord said "I’m ready to defend fe heroes. The only top tier hero I’m missing is brave lyn, and I’ve spent 0 dollars. I like it significantly more than super Mario run as a game. If you ever really play it, they’re actually very generous with orbs. So I guess all I’m saying is monetization model hasn’t affected me hardly at all and I think fe:heroes is a deeper game with WAY more content than super Mario run. The story does suck though. I don’t even read it anymore. I just click through it and enjoy more FE lite." What Model will we get for Mario Kart Tour?
- The Final Station for Nintendo Switch Preview (first 20 minutes) - YouTube — The Final Station for Nintendo Switch Preview (first 20 minutes)
- Smash Rumors — Unfortunately, I don't have enough information to speculate whether Smash Bros will be branded/marketed as a "deluxe definitive edition port", a "half-sequel" or a "full sequel". I can only confirm two things: 1. A Smash Bros title will be announced and released for Switch later this year. 2. They added brand new content and re-worked some of the existing Wii U/3DS content. To me it seems like pure speculation on the part of Emily Rogers, she's been right about things in the past, but she's been wrong about things as well. Only time will tell. The only reason I bring it up is because I had a bunch of people email me the same story. I think its a safe bet that we'll see some kind of Smash news this year. It's one of Nintendo's biggest franchises, and would move a lot of hardware. It kind of like saying that Square is going to delay Final Fantasy VII Remake. No one would be surprised if it happened.
- Nin10do Switch on Twitter: "@RunJumpStomp Game I want on Switch? The Batman Arkham Trilogy. Great games" — @RunJumpStomp Game I want on Switch? The Batman Arkham Trilogy. Great games