EA for Switch, No Monster Hunter for you, Xeodrifter Review
- This episode of SwitchCraft is brought to you by Prince David's Streams— Support SwitchCraft and my other content for as little as a dollar and get exclusive rewards at https://www.patreon.com/runjumpstomp — This episode of SwitchCraft is brought to you by Prince David's Streams— Support SwitchCraft and my other content for as little as a dollar and get exclusive rewards at https://www.patreon.com/runjumpstomp
- Switchcraft is recorded three times a week at 3pm US Eastern on Tuesday / Thursday and also on Saturday at whatever time the universe allows. Tune in at twitch.tv/runjumpstop — Switchcraft is recorded three times a week at 3pm US Eastern on Tuesday / Thursday and also on Saturday at whatever time the universe allows. Tune in at twitch.tv/runjumpstop
- Email from John — Hey Bill kind of want to comment on upcoming MARIO Movie. I am probably the odd ball out but enjoyed both the Old MARIO movie and cartoon I even tried to get my daughter into the cartoon since it was on Netflix but to the point. I been listening to several podcast and everybody believes Mario should not talk. I know minions are funny and that works for them. But I think that Mario and all the characters in the movie should talk. People need realize its a movie not a video game if he does not have words and only video game noises probably a bad movie what are your thoughts? I sent this thought because you are my favorite Nintendo podcast.
- Email from Doylesbane — Hey RJS -- You recently asked about what we would like to see in Smash when it comes out on the Switch. Of course, I totally agree that new characters from ARMS and Splatoon need to be in there, and skins from Breath of the Wild and Odyssey are musts as well. The additional content that I would like to see in the next Smash also ties into the phenomenal success that the Switch enjoyed in its first year -- indy support. I think that having characters and maps from Shovel Knight, Steamworld Dig, and Stardew Valley would be amazing, and it would totally be in line with the emphasis that Nintendo has placed on building good will with indy studios. What better way to remind players and devs alike that the Switch is now a go-to destination for great indy content? Just my $.02. Keep up the great work! Best, Doylesbane
- FIFA 18 Switch : 73k in France, EA very satisfied. | ResetEra — EA is very satisfied of FIFA's sales. It is expected for the game to sell twice this amount without troubles thanks to the WC. - It was a "test match" for the Switch, and the test is passed. - New announcements are coming. - More generally, every 3rd party publishers that made a serious effort on Switch are satisfied.
- Capcom president talks Monster Hunter's future on Switch - Nintendo Everything — Capcom president Haruhiro Tsujimoto addressed the situation surrounding Monster Hunter and Switch in an interview with Toyo Keizai. The discussion primarily focused on Monster Hunter World, but there was a bit of talk surrounding Nintendo’s console as well. Tsujimoto started out by acknowledging the demand for Monster Hunter on Switch. He also pointed out how Capcom does have Monster Hunter XX on the platform. However, because of various circumstances, it’s difficult to bring over Monster Hunter World as is.
- Minecraft Better Together soon : NintendoSwitch — We are excited to announce that a Nintendo Account may now be used to play games that are not published by Nintendo.
- Xeodrifter for Nintendo Switch Review - YouTube — Xeodrifter for Nintendo Switch Review
- NES Archive - Golf - Nintendo History - YouTube — NES Archive - Golf - Nintendo History
- Nintendo Labo Overview — Biggest takeaway Toy con garage inputs and outputs, this lets users create their own ideas for Labo.
- Toy Con variety kit — Biggest Takeaway Use the model bike to draw a course in the air. Toy con scanner, to make a course any shape you want.
- Nintendo Labo Robot Kit — Biggest takeaways First person mode, drill kick if you raise one leg while falling. Change robot color using screws that insert into the backpack. Head to head with two Robots.
- Stardew Valley - Multiplayer Update — Work on the new features is done, and we’ve sent all the new text off to be translated into the different languages. Meanwhile, we are working on bug fixes. Once we’ve received the translated text and integrated it back into the game, we’ll begin a serious QA phase involving thorough testing of all new features in both multiplayer and single player contexts. When that is finished, the update should be ready for a public beta. I am still shooting for a spring release for the beta.
- Games On Sale
- Smash for Switch — And so our overall proposition will not look the same as our competitors. But what we will do, is we will recognize what consumers like about our competitors, we will look to do it in a way that has a Nintendo flair to it. And we will look to make sure that in the end, we’ve got this robust, online environment that not only works well for our games, like Splatoon and Mario Kart and Smash Bros., but that also works great for our third party developers.